Author Topic: Heads of the Hydral (HotH) Succession Game  (Read 35196 times)

Offline Alex Heartnet

• Full Member Mark II
Re: Heads of the Hydral (HotH) Succession Game
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2015, 09:56:48 pm »

Oohh, at what point did we acquire these things?

You, Peltian.  Could you move the Yacht over to the room next to the main bridge?  That way I an enjoy all of its luxuries without actually having to leave the safe armored shell of my flagship?  Yes?  No?  The turboforklift is right over there.  Or you could just stare at it uselessly, yes...

Peltians.  So so massively stupid by themselves.  It literally takes two of them to figure out how to change a lightbulb.  I mean, look at her.  I just gave her a glass of water, and now she's throwing it at me.  And she didn't even hit me!  And now she's blowing raspberries at me, as if that will somehow prevent the ol-so-mighty hydral from eating her.

To get anything done on this ship I have to get all the Peltians together in one spot, and at that point they suddenly start talking about rocket science, social engineering, and Newton's First Law.  Then I split them back up and once again they go into full stupid mode.  Yes, this silly creature making faces at me is indeed a rocket scientist...Peltians are very special indeed.

Here.  I have an task for you, Peltian.  I want you to take this video camera, grab two of your friends, and figure out for yourself what it is exactly that I want you to do with it.

*two solar years later*

Wait, you three are still...oh, I mean good good.  Now I want five, erm no six of you to get together in the FTL comms array and figure out what best to do with the footage from the camera.

The other thirty-six of you can all get together and prepare a debriefing of the last few years for my brothers, as well as some advice on what to do from here.

peltian debriefing and advisory report

available credit assets has increased massively over the last two solar years, from just over nine thousand where it was previously to nearly two hundred thousand.  a limited window of opportunity exists to make even more

a federation education faculty was established on planet hari.

the boarine military space power is a magnitude larger now then it was previously

despite the destruction of multiple smuggler convoys, the amount of unlawful activity in the solar system is increasing rapidly

little progress was made towards the federation itself

the peltian debriefing and advisory report recommends the following

repair personal relations with burlusts in preparation for joining the federation

improve personal relations with boarines in preparation for joining the federation

have the andors provide peacekeepers to the boarines so that the regent can change her priority to solar unity

help the peltians research fragmentation submunitions, delayed-blast munitions, bunker busters

end of report
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 09:58:49 pm by Alex Heartnet »

Offline topper

Re: Heads of the Hydral (HotH) Succession Game
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2015, 10:21:28 am »
Good work! I am glad to see another post even while on Hydral vacation.
Oohh, at what point did we acquire these things?

You, Peltian.  Could you move the Yacht over to the room next to the main bridge?  That way I an enjoy all of its luxuries without actually having to leave the safe armored shell of my flagship?  Yes?  No?  The turboforklift is right over there.  Or you could just stare at it uselessly, yes...
I don't remember getting those myself. Just watch the next player give your prizes away to some unworthy Burlust.  :P
*two solar years later*
Oooh, a video, nice!
Your power management strategy is pretty nice. Your dodging, not so much... Maybe you should let someone else drive.   ;D
peltian debriefing and advisory report
I agree with your recommendations. I was also pretty stuck on how to make progress on the federation, but at least we are in decent shape for credits and bases for the moment now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk