General Category > Tidalis

Official Praise Thread

<< < (14/15) > >>

Castruccio:
I am a big AI War fan and I am just now getting deep into Tidalis.  I love it so far, and I hope more AI War fans try it. 

abiscuit:
I'm bumping the sticky, so to speak.

I picked this game up during the Steam Winter Sale and I don't know why it took me this long to discover this game.  This game is deep, fun, and incredibly addictive.  I'll easily put Tidalis in the same breath as Tetris Attack and Meteos as my favorite puzzle games ever.  Soundtrack is amazing too, I'd like to get my hands on that if possible.

keith.lamothe:

--- Quote from: abiscuit on January 08, 2012, 03:27:40 pm ---I'm bumping the sticky, so to speak.

I picked this game up during the Steam Winter Sale and I don't know why it took me this long to discover this game.  This game is deep, fun, and incredibly addictive.  I'll easily put Tidalis in the same breath as Tetris Attack and Meteos as my favorite puzzle games ever.  Soundtrack is amazing too, I'd like to get my hands on that if possible.

--- End quote ---
Very glad to hear you're enjoying it :)  Financially Tidalis was... a learning experience, let's say.  But the game itself is really quite good :)

Stx11:
Tidalis has to be one of the most hidden, unknown, under-appreciated games in the known galaxy!!!

I've played it every day since I picked it up and got 3 copies for friends as Steam Gifts.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment while playing it and am very sad to see it has never gotten the exposure or recognition it deserves  :(

keith.lamothe:
We tried :)

It's had a few daily deals and whatnot on steam, and there's quite a few purchased copies out there from that.  But yea, not widely known ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version