Author Topic: Beta 0.851 (3 scenes, HUD visuals+, objective text+, before-level window)  (Read 2257 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
The full release notes: http://arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Tidalis_-_0.851_Beta_Release

I'll keep it brief this time, and let the release notes speak for themselves.  Losts of visual refinement in the HUD in particular, which touches pretty much all parts of the game.  The other changes to things like the objective text and the before-level window also add some oft-requested enhancements and clarity/polish to the game.

Our submission to PAX 10 likely won't be until midday on Tuesday the 15th, since we're trying to pack in a last set of polish items on Monday the 14th, while also making sure we have enough bugtesting time that we don't break something important in the process of all our fixes.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Ixiohm

Great new release :D The game really looks professional now.

PS. The issue I had with phrasing resulting from my localization of windows is now gone.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
Thanks! And there's still more polish to come, too. :)

Glad that fix for the animation worked!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk