Author Topic: TLF Version 1.031-1.032 Released (Tonight We Dine On Turret Soup)  (Read 1338 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Original: http://arcengames.com/tlf-version-1-031-released-tonight-we-dine-on-turret-soup/

Version 1.031 is out, despite some slowdowns on my part from helping get the awesome new expansion for AI War out the door.

This new version improves the art in particular for the turrets, as well as the other stationary centerpieces, to match the newer style of ships that was introduced back in July.  There is also a possible fix to a bug involving you losing all your credits. :(

UPDATE: Version 1.032 is now out with a hotfix that should definitely solve the lost-credits bug.

Ongoing Updates

The support of the community, and the growth of it, remain amazing to me. It's been a dry spell for the last couple of months in terms of the speed of updates on the game, but we're going to be continuing to expand the improve the game via bugfixes, balance updates, and new content, and plan to do so for the foreseeable future.

As you've already seen, it won't always be on a consistent schedule, but if you're familiar with our post-release support for AI War: Fleet Command over the past 5 years, that's basically the arc that we are currently expecting here unless something unexpectedly changes. There are only two of us programmers, so when we have to divert our attention to something, there's not a lot of granularity available to us, heh.

At present we are also working on an expansion TLF (TLF: Betrayed Hope). The expansion for TLF is expected to be available for preorder through our site in two or three weeks, with access to the current beta of the expansion. The actual full release of the expansion is expected to be in late September at this point, on all the existing distributors that carry the base game. This is obviously really different from the last schedule I'd laid out for the expansion, but I think we spent the time well. And hey, the new expansion for AI War just came out yesterday (and is currently on discount, so grab it!).

More to come soon. Enjoy!

This is a standard update that you can download through the in-game updater, or if you have Steam it will automatically update it for you. To force Steam to download it faster, just restart Steam and it will do so.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:02:39 pm by x4000 »
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk