Author Topic: TLF featured in top TotalBiscuit's top 10 games of 2014!  (Read 2239 times)

Offline lifehole

TLF featured in top TotalBiscuit's top 10 games of 2014!
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:41:18 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BCOUsyszQ

Woo!

Maybe not THE most official authority on videogames, but his word is respected and I'm sure it's quite a bit of positive popularity.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:44:41 pm by lifehole »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: TLF featured in top TotalBiscuit's top 10 games of 2014!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 11:58:02 pm »
Woo, wow! :D

That's quite a high honor for sure.  Wow, I didn't expect that -- that's super cool.

And, as happens with him, it spiked sales of the game through the roof for now, so that's nice too. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline mrhanman

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 02:21:39 am »
Congratulations!  This is pretty awesome news.  :D

Offline Misery

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 10:01:56 am »
Ooh, that's impressive.  Alot of his list was kinda predictable in a general sense, but there were a couple of interesting choices in there, this definitely being one of them.  Usually "best of" lists from major reviewers tend to stick to alot of AAA games and similar.... so I was surprised to see this at all.

Good to see that the sales have shot up!  Here's hoping that those buying it are enjoying the game.  I think the only real issue it has at the moment is just the initial learning curve. 

Also as before, if anyone should happen to point out balance problems with the combat stuffs, I'd be happy to help with that.  It'd give me something to do.  Very bored lately.

Though if those accursed Discs have a problem again, I'm going to... to... DO something.  Cant think of just what, but it'd be SOMETHING.  How ominous.

But anyway, congrats on that!  It's quite something that he really enjoyed the game that much.  Though, after that hilarious couple of animations, I kinda thought that was obvious awhile back, hah.  As I've said before, I think you've really hit the nail on the head with this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk