Author Topic: Please read if you are interested in the alpha! Sort yourselves, please. :)  (Read 30776 times)

Offline Shoie13

If you're still looking for alpha testers, I'd be interested.

Offline wanl

I'm in
if you looking for alpha tester

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
All righty -- I have the four of you added for tonight, and this is the very final round of testers.  Anyone else will have to wait until release, sorry -- but that's not far off now!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Azurian

• Space is a beautiful place
How many alpha testers did you have in AI War, I am curious?
PLEASE REPORT FEEDBACK TO MANTIS IF YOU WANT THEM TO SEE IT!
http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view_all_bug_page.php

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
How many alpha testers did you have in AI War, I am curious?

The original, version 1.0 of AI War? 4, if you count me. :)

Prior to 2.0 I'm not sure how many people were giving feedback, but it was somewhere around this many.  For most of the AI War expansions it's been in this ballpark, too, in terms of people actually giving feedback.  All of our other titles have had substantially fewer, but none have had fewer than 40ish since Tidalis (which I don't believe had any).
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
but none have had fewer than 40ish since Tidalis (which I don't believe had any).
There was a public beta phase with Tidalis.  Roughly I think there were maybe 30 testers.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Antar3s

Hi!

If you're still taking applications for further testing, please take me into account.

Regards, Mathias

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
but none have had fewer than 40ish since Tidalis (which I don't believe had any).
There was a public beta phase with Tidalis.  Roughly I think there were maybe 30 testers.

Ah, okay -- it was a pretty short one, at any rate.

Hi!

If you're still taking applications for further testing, please take me into account.

Regards, Mathias

Sorry, you've just missed the window at this point!  But thank you for the offer of help.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk