Author Topic: Please read if you are interested in the alpha! Sort yourselves, please. :)  (Read 30775 times)

Offline legio314

I'd like to participate from Round 0...

I use linux & windows for gaming...

Offline Tycow

Hi all!

TLF sounds awesome, and I'd like to help speed it towards release.

I've alpha and beta tested a fair few games now so would like in on the ground floor. :)

Round 0, 1, 2 or 3 for me. :)

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
In volume it wasn't much, but the point was I stopped if I had to give much in the first place.

It wasn't much in volume, no, but it was really really valuable feedback.

For everyone, thanks for the sign-ups so far. I have everyone who has sent me a PM or posted in this thread to this point on my list. But if you haven't given me your preferences, please do.

Offline Shrugging Khan

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Y PzKpfw Tiger!
Well, as said: I have no preference. Do you need one?

My body is ready for anything!
The beatings shall continue
until morale improves!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
Having no preference is fine. But, if that's the case, I'd like to hear that. :)

Offline Smithgift

• Newbie Mark II
I'm interested. Sign me up for whatever round needs people the most.

Offline YukaTakeuchiFan

• Newbie Mark II
Hmm... Well, as your not-very-local new guy, I think I could go with this order:

1) Round 1
2) Round 2
3) Round 3

It's easy to remember, no? I figure it's a good balance between something where I'll actually notice something nobody else did, and the point where the game crashes to desktop with horrifying arcane crash messages that are probably of help to nobody. =3

Offline Azurian

• Space is a beautiful place
My preference would be
1 - Round 3
2 - Round 2
3 - Round 1

Any round is good for me and i can write detailed reports and provide plenty of screenshots if needed. I have worked on a big Civilization IV : Beyond the Sword mod team ( I can PM you), so I understand how alpha/betas work and how to provide bug and game experience reports.

I mostly play space 4x games but I consider myself an intermediate player.

Any round is good for me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:23:30 pm by articuno »
PLEASE REPORT FEEDBACK TO MANTIS IF YOU WANT THEM TO SEE IT!
http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view_all_bug_page.php

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
I'd be fine hanging back until round 2, I'm still finishing things I got last year. :)

Offline sieferdarkstar

I would like to be in the alpha from stage 2 on plz

Offline alocritani

• Jr. Member Mark III
Hi,
I've never been in any alpha, but I'd like to help. Just I don't know how much effort it will take. Is there a minimum amount of time you expect us to devote to the alpha? Because at the moment I can play 1 or 2 hours/day (a bit more during weekends) but I'm not sure if it is enough for you.

I reported several bugs on mantis, so you can have an idea about my skill in that, if you need.
I also reported bugs for games like widelands, ottd, freeciv, etc... so I think I've quite an experience in that.

if it is enough, feel free to put me in any group at any stage, according to your needs.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Hi,
I've never been in any alpha, but I'd like to help. Just I don't know how much effort it will take. Is there a minimum amount of time you expect us to devote to the alpha? Because at the moment I can play 1 or 2 hours/day (a bit more during weekends) but I'm not sure if it is enough for you.

I reported several bugs on mantis, so you can have an idea about my skill in that, if you need.
I also reported bugs for games like widelands, ottd, freeciv, etc... so I think I've quite an experience in that.

if it is enough, feel free to put me in any group at any stage, according to your needs.
A few hours during the course of a week is usually considered "enough", I think.
Although they will sure take what they can get beyond that ;D.
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
Hi,

Like nas1m said, that's plenty. :)

Offline alocritani

• Jr. Member Mark III
Perfect! Thanks!

Offline Apathetic

I'll help when ever, but to list an order of preference I'll go with 0, 1, 2 etc. 

My sense of aesthetics is lacking, so an unpolished GUI doesn't offend as long as it works.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk