Author Topic: Impossible to get techs if you can't steal it and everyone has it?  (Read 938 times)

Offline Tridus

• Master Member
  • I'm going to do what I do best: lecture her!
In my current game, I have a five planet federation. The other two living races are the Thoraxians (can't steal from), and Burulists (who I also can't seem to steal from, the recruit informant option is disabled by saying they're "at war", although its always said that). Every single race has Quantum Computers researched, so I can't research it. I can't seem to steal from Federation races either.

Quantum Power shows up in the list of things to research using the dispatch mission, but I can't research it because I don't have Quantum Computers.

Far as I can tell, it's simply impossible for me to get Quantum Computers now, which means I also can't get Quantum Power.

So... what gives? Is that intentional? It's kind of weird to me that there seems to be nothing I can do about this.

Save is here, if someone wants to look.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Impossible to get techs if you can't steal it and everyone has it?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:59:04 pm »
* Removed the mechanic where races that were at war would have your informant killed, and would prevent you from getting new informants.

:)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk