Author Topic: Graphical Errors  (Read 960 times)

Offline Hyfrydle

Graphical Errors
« on: April 13, 2014, 06:05:57 am »
Is anyone else experiencing graphical errors were the backgrounds to the race screens and combat screens become black? I've been having this issue for the last few builds and the only way to solve it is to save the game and exit all the way out and reload.

The game then plays fine for a while until the same thing happens again and I have to repeat saving and shutting down to continue.

I'm posting this here in the hopes that if anyone else is experiencing this we can somehow manage to narrow down the cause.

I did raise it on Mantis but it was felt it may be system specific.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Graphical Errors
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:05:58 am »
Next time it happens, if you can send your error log files, and then also look in your LastFederation_Data folder and find output_log.txt and upload that before starting the application again (or it gets overwritten), that might contain some more clues.  I was hoping that the last couple of versions would have sorted your issue, but apparently not.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Hyfrydle

Re: Graphical Errors
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 07:24:16 am »
It just happened now I'll upload the requested files. I've also updated all my drivers to make sure that was not the issue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk