Author Topic: Basic Info and Detailed Intel on the same screen.  (Read 1302 times)

Offline jaxxa

Basic Info and Detailed Intel on the same screen.
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:33:05 am »
Can we please get an option to have Basic Info and Detailed Intel tabs side by side on the main screen.
On a 1080p screen it looks like I have more than enough space to have both of these across the bottom of the screen and it would save having to flick between the two tabs to activate a menu.

Any chance that could get patched in?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Basic Info and Detailed Intel on the same screen.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:59:47 am »
It's a possibility -- if you could add that to Mantis, that's something that we could look into if there is time.  One of the barriers with that is that I don't want the interface to start looking like Blender 3D, heh, with buttons everywhere.  But having one-click access on 1920-wide (or even narrower, potentially) is something I definitely understand.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline jaxxa

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:45:27 pm »
Thanks for the reply.

I have added it to Mantis and done a mock up by combining two screenshots to give people a better idea of what I am suggesting.

http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=15804

Thanks for looking into this.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 07:29:05 pm »
My pleasure -- by the way, it was implemented a couple of versions ago as of this writing. :)  Forgot to note it in this thread, but it was in the patch notes.  That was a stroke of genius idea!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline jaxxa

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 02:26:49 am »
Awesome, glad to see it worked out.

Jaxxa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk