Author Topic: Apocalyptic medical situation, need an ambulance  (Read 941 times)

Offline ulu

• Newbie Mark II
Apocalyptic medical situation, need an ambulance
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:55:43 pm »
Hi folks,

I got apparently overwhelmed by the amount of numbers so I missed the point when the medical situation on my Andors' planet dropped. Now I noticed the apocalyptic medical situation on the planet. It is -943 !! Contrary to this the public order is at +1000. Is their any way to reach a healthy medical situation? Doing this by dispatch missions would take years  ::)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:57:23 pm by ulu »

Offline Darthcaboose

• Newbie Mark II
Re: Apocalyptic medical situation, need an ambulance
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 03:01:15 pm »
I feel like an expansion of the quest system for when such an event happens would be great.

Right now, quests seem to be mostly about races who have yet to become space-faring. This is great in the early game, but once you approach the middle or late game there is not quite as many quests.

I'd like that if a planet hits into the <-500 range that they give out an SOS for anyone to help them. A quest could be like a drop-off quest to deliver urgent supplies, or maybe a boss battle with the insane leader of the planet who refuses to do anything to fix the problem, or maybe something as simple as "if you help improve our medical situation for X months, we'll be so inspired by your assistance that we'll be able to solve part of the problem on our end too!".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk