Author Topic: Beta 0.853 now out. (quick bugfixes, "most important bit" screen area improved)  (Read 3369 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Cinth

• Core Member Mark II
  • Resident Zombie
You tell a guy his game is broke and your gonna go play something else, and an hour later it's fixed up ready to go...  Where else can you find service this fast?
Quote from: keith.lamothe
Opened your save. My computer wept. Switched to the ST planet and ship icons filled my screen, so I zoomed out. Game told me that it _was_ totally zoomed out. You could seriously walk from one end of the inner grav well to the other without getting your feet cold.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
We try.  :D
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline jerith

You try harder when I'm too busy to play, apparently. :P

Three updates missed and probably at least a fourth before the *muttergrumbleprofanity* datastore cluster I've been nursing lets me get back to the important things in life. I'm glad to see a bunch of new names picking up the slack in Mantis, though.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
Definitely glad to see an expansion in the number of names, for sure. :)

Sorry to hear about that data cluster.  Whew, I remember the days of managing systems vaguely like that (except a lot less complex), and I'm really glad to not be doing that anymore.  That's hard work and late/long hours when things go bad!

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.

All it took was me saying that no one loves you anymore.  :P
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

If that's what it takes, then I'm all for it!  ;D

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.

If that's what it takes, then I'm all for it!  ;D
Chris your a disgusting horrible filthy pathetic excuse for a person there hopefully now well get even more people popping in now.
disclaimer I'm joking!
c.r

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk