Author Topic: Savegame bug?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Savegame bug?
« on: April 16, 2015, 09:36:29 am »
I haven't had the time to run through all the forum posts just yet, and I'm trying to avoid doing that until I finish my work for the morning of getting the new gui in place.  After that I'll take a breather and look around more.  There are a couple of other things that also need my attention, so that will also delay me more, I think.

So if there's a savegame bug, I'd definitely like to know!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Re: Savegame bug?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 11:10:44 am »
I have NOT  experienced the out of Memory problem I was having earlier again.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 11:19:16 am »
Excellent!  crazyroosterman was saying that he is having some sort of issue, though, so I didn't know if there was something larger other people are also seeing.  It sounds like possibly it is something specific in his savegame, maybe.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 12:17:40 pm »
sorry what issue was that all I remember is the one bug with people being murdered from the first turn but I haven't had that bug with my other save games?.
c.r

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 12:19:33 pm »
Oh, okay -- I gotcha!

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »
i did have a bit of a weird bug in last krolin game though were I couldn't attack with my barracks don't know if it was just a one of or not ill bring it up again if it happens again in my new evuk game.
c.r