Author Topic: racial leader art.  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
Re: racial leader art.
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 05:49:00 pm »
Awesome. Would you post these on the Lore namespace in the wiki?

While I'm thinking about it, we should put a clear distinction between spoilers and non-spoilers in that namespace...

EDIT: oops, I thought we were on the AI War forum since too many posts... Sorry! :-[
Hahaha, it's fine.

A note in the header of every Lore page that unmarked spoilers abound should be enough to scare off the people who care. Anyone else is looking to be spoiled.

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 07:29:39 pm »
A note in the header of every Lore page that unmarked spoilers abound should be enough to scare off the people who care. Anyone else is looking to be spoiled.
Maybe it could be a template?

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 07:32:55 pm »
I think having it on every page would be annoying. Stating that spoilers are not hidden on the wiki is a good idea, I think, and could go on the home page.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 08:05:06 pm »
i have enougher more persific question about the spires lore whats their background how did they become so technilogicly advanced and how did they originate?.
c.r

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 09:07:01 pm »
I have another more specific question about the spires lore whats their background how did they become so technologically advanced and how did they originate?.
Hard work and determination.  8) Seriously though, no clue. We know they have history with the Zenith, and that they're some kind of silicon lifeform. Just looking at their ships makes me think that they're a post-singularity civilization. Just looking at their ships can't tell you what they do, we have to see them in action before we can make sense of them.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 02:33:35 pm »
I have yet enougher question regarding the spire(sorry I like asking question a lot) if the spires technology  is advanced and their ships are so ridiculously powerful how was the ais human amada capable of getting any were close to exterminating them?.(unless the ai just had shit a brick and pass out amount of ships or something else)
c.r

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 09:27:39 pm »
Good question! The answer divide and conquer.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think I've already said this, but the end of the Fallen Spire campaign is you reestablishing communication with the greater Spire fleet, which warps in to steamroll the AI. That means it was scattered, and when ships can't support each other, smaller ships can eat away at them if you're willing to spend as many of them as it takes to do it.

Plus the AI does have a few really scary weapons under its sleeves. Ever see the Avenger? Or the Motherships? Or how about the Hunter-Killer?

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2015, 11:56:28 am »
speaking about lore I hope this game gets lore puts into it id love to know more about vladi(the snake men and I know I've got their race name but I cant remember the actual name of their species at the moment) or about weather the krolin are really as powerful as they appear in their leader art work.
c.r