Author Topic: Music for Nihon no Mura don't play in game.  (Read 7027 times)

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
Music for Nihon no Mura don't play in game.
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:26:03 pm »
I've yet to hear the music from the expansion in the game itself.

Is their something  that I need to do to hear them. I've the latest version off steam and playing it on a mac, so I'm wondering if its on an issue when running it on a mac?

FYI I check the expansion folder and the music files do exist and the ogg files are playable outside the game.

Any ideas what's up?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Music for Nihon no Mura don't play in game.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49:16 am »
Sorry about that, there was a bug in the current versions that causes that.  2.003 will be out shortly and will fix that!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 09:12:26 am »
That's ok. I knew you'd either be pretty much onto it, but I wasn't sure it wasn't something of my own environment as no one seem to be talking about it now. All good. :)

So when you going to put out another expansion for it? :D

Can't tell you how much I'm loving this game, so I'm blaming you for my early hour  sessions. Sleep's for the dead they say. :P

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 09:14:14 am »
The patch is out now. :)

Glad you're enjoying it!  Though taking breaks is good too. ;)  Right now we are thinking an expansion in Q1 or Q2 of next year, but we'll see how it works out in practice. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk