Author Topic: Shattered Haven 1.007 "Wrath Of Doors" Released!  (Read 2478 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Shattered Haven 1.007 "Wrath Of Doors" Released!
« on: March 29, 2013, 09:11:25 am »
Original: http://arcengames.blogspot.com/2013/03/shattered-haven-1007-wrath-of-doors.html

This one is a fairly minor update in the main, but it fixes a number of level design issues late in the game where doors would turn out to be one-way and trap you if you didn't use your suicide pill.

Shattered Haven is something that people who are playing it really seem to love, but we're really having trouble getting the word out.  If you play it and love it, please spread the word!  We can use all the help we can get.  A huge thanks to all of you who have already done so.

Enjoy!

This is a standard update that you can download through the  in-game updater itself, if you already have any version of the game.  When you  launch the game, hit the big "Play" button and then you'll see the notice of the update having been found if you're connected to the Internet at the time.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline suigfdhuibsyret

Re: Shattered Haven 1.007 "Wrath Of Doors" Released!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 06:00:09 pm »
Hi, i have a question/ possible bug

The other day, i found and used the blue key to be able to enter o'reilly's mine. I completed 5 puzzles or something and left the mine. I quit playing for that day and when i rebooted today, i couldn't enter the mine anymore because the key was gone and it was nowhere to be found in the warehouse as well. I might just be stupid and this is supposed to happen. in that case, i apologise, but otherwise, that's kind of a problem.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 06:41:14 pm »
Welcome to the Forums!

You have very likely found a bug. I am sure the devs will reply and take care of your issue asap once the holiday is through ;).
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 08:32:05 pm »
Thanks for the report!  We'll have this fix pushed out tomorrow AM.

* Fixed an issue where if you went into the mines and then exited, you could be barred from going back into them from a lack of blue keys.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline suigfdhuibsyret

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 05:25:41 am »
you're welcome :)

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk