Author Topic: I WON THE GAME!!!  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Nuc_Temeron

• Newbie Mark III
I WON THE GAME!!!
« on: October 15, 2019, 08:27:11 pm »
I DID IT! I beat it!!

Attached is the save file after I destroyed the seventh and final Guard Post on the enemy homeworld, about 2 minutes from victory!

I got an error message right after I won the game, so I thought I'd send this save file for you and see if you also get an error there. If there was a screen after the first victory screen, I didn't see it. I kind of expected a stats page afterwards, I guess? Also, I noticed that the last word of the victory text is underneath the Continue button.

Hope that helps!

Offline Asteroid

Re: I WON THE GAME!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 09:48:26 pm »
I DID IT! I beat it!!

Attached is the save file after I destroyed the seventh and final Guard Post on the enemy homeworld, about 2 minutes from victory!

I got an error message right after I won the game, so I thought I'd send this save file for you and see if you also get an error there. If there was a screen after the first victory screen, I didn't see it. I kind of expected a stats page afterwards, I guess? Also, I noticed that the last word of the victory text is underneath the Continue button.

Hope that helps!
Nice job! It must be all the sweetest after getting kicked in the teeth by the AI a couple times in previous games. Sweet, sweet revenge...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk