Author Topic: AI War 2 Alpha v0.113 “The One Thanks To Cinth” released!  (Read 7002 times)

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: AI War 2 Alpha v0.113 “The One Thanks To Cinth” released!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 12:29:51 pm »
Oh thank goodness I can post again -- for now, at least. Long story.  My account is fairly borked on the forums and wiki, though, long story short.

Regarding the spin:

* The wormhole graphics have been substantially slowed down in their rotation so as not to be so distracting.

Not on the wiki yet, because I still can't post there yet.

Regarding the neon: that's something that will either evolve (ala icons) to be less neon, or I'll have tonemapping options built in later so that you can choose how you want it to feel a bit better.  I had a much better response on this written up, but the forums ate it, apologies.  But I did want to let you know I'm not ignoring you on this one.

Cheers! *fingers crossed this posts....*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:33:34 pm by x4000 »
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline BadgerBadger

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 04:11:22 pm »
Does your account going haywire explain why a bunch of mantis bugs wound up assigned to seemingly random individuals?

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 05:28:58 pm »
Does your account going haywire explain why a bunch of mantis bugs wound up assigned to seemingly random individuals?

Good catch! I'll leave Chris to reassign the issues. For information regarding the account going haywire, see https://arcengames.com/recent-hacking-attempt/
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 11:35:06 am »

Yep, it was that.  I'm currently locked out of mantis, though, so I'll get to those when I am able to get back in there.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk