Author Topic: Starship caps decreased in 3.109?  (Read 713 times)

Offline LintMan

• Full Member Mark III
Starship caps decreased in 3.109?
« on: April 24, 2010, 08:57:35 pm »
During the recent ship cap increases, I noticed that the starship ship caps were increased for multiplayer/single-player multi-home games.   IIRC, stuff like scout starships and mk1 dreads went from 10 to maybe 17 for my sp 2-home game.   I didn't see any mention in the release notes - Was this intentional?

Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Starship caps decreased in 3.109?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:01:50 pm »
During one release, the caps were probably very messed up -- when all the other caps were still at 100, etc, the starships might have been higher.  That was the error, though, and the caps on starships have not been materially changed in the recent versions other than that from what I can tell... let me know if you're seeing something different, though.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline LintMan

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 12:26:50 am »
I know a bunch of the caps got messed up for a bit, but I had thought this change was independent and lasted past the fix for the messed up caps.  But clearly now it seems it was unintended, so that answers my question.  Thanks!

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 12:29:23 am »
Sure thing!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk