Author Topic: Simple ship type + Zenith descendent  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Wingsofdomain

• Jr. Member Mark II
Simple ship type + Zenith descendent
« on: May 27, 2011, 08:10:03 am »
Wait what? No? I have never heard of spelling? what's that?

Yeah it seems like the only zenith ship that is avaible in simple-ship types are zenith bombardment which causes that AI to ONLY build bombardment... Really annoying, but pretty easy to defend. I also feel like those ships are a way to strong against fleet ships since they are supposed to be effective against structers and more heavy units... however they pretty much destroy my whole fleet on their planets.

Spireling+simple ship type + defender mode+ dif 10 causes the ai the only send a few fighters and cruisers along with many starships and me to die in no time. xD cannot play against doom but I wanted to see what the AI would build.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Simple ship type + Zenith descendent
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 08:11:54 am »
Yeah, you can definitely hamstring some of the AI types by selecting certain lobby options.  It used to be a favorite thing of players to take Train Masters with no trains (which is no longer possible, but that's why we added the Vanilla type).
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Wingsofdomain

• Jr. Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 05:38:06 am »
ah.... so that one didn't exist before? Thats why I didn't recongnise it when I came back to the game :P

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 08:15:56 am »
Yep, that was new in Light of the Spire. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk