Author Topic: UK Player just joined Xfire and looking for a game  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Hyfrydle

UK Player just joined Xfire and looking for a game
« on: August 31, 2009, 03:57:43 pm »
Hi my name on Xfire is hyfrydle32 and I'm looking to play ai wars co-op with as many people as want to participate. I'm online most nights from 8pm onwards and want players who are going to work together to actually complete a campaign.

I'm fairly new to the game but the best way to learn is play so come on what are you all waiting for.

Offline Huw

• Jr. Member Mark III
Re: UK Player just joined Xfire and looking for a game
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 05:25:20 pm »
I have a few games going right now and don't want to commit to another, but myself and two others I play with are available at the same time so maybe in a week or so we can get a game going. :)
I play evenings UK timezone

Offline Hyfrydle

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 03:58:01 pm »
Thanks for the reply Huw I would be up for a game let me know when I can join in.

Offline Huw

• Jr. Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:54 am »
You're welcome!  I'm sure the other guys I play with won't mind another player when we get a new game going.  In the meantime you might also want to try the AI War IRC channel; games are occasionally organised spontaneously on there.
I play evenings UK timezone

Offline tals

• Jr. Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:01 am »
As huw said we're currently in a 3 player game. The game is even better than the 2 player imho and I'm pretty confident the more we get the better. The downside is getting days to match as we are finding. Our playtimes are quite late generally +10pm to midnight and we link up through xfire and then vent for communication. If that is going to work then when our current game is almost over we're post in this forum for anyone interested in joining us.

Tals

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
  • More turrets! MORE TURRETS!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 12:26:32 am »
As huw said we're currently in a 3 player game. The game is even better than the 2 player imho and I'm pretty confident the more we get the better. The downside is getting days to match as we are finding. Our playtimes are quite late generally +10pm to midnight and we link up through xfire and then vent for communication. If that is going to work then when our current game is almost over we're post in this forum for anyone interested in joining us.

Tals

I'd be happy to once I get set up in my Apartment after Friday.

Offline tals

• Jr. Member Mark III
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 12:29:05 am »
As a guestimate I hope our current game will have completed by next friday so that will work. I really would love to see a load of players in our game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk