Author Topic: Beginner Player; LF Players Available on 12PM - 4PM GMT+0  (Read 1739 times)

Offline GTD-Carthage

• Newbie Mark II
Beginner Player; LF Players Available on 12PM - 4PM GMT+0
« on: March 29, 2014, 12:50:28 am »
Hello all! I'd like to try multiplayer coop with someone, anyone! As already stated in the title though, I'm situated at an atypical time zone that's surely devoid of AI War players... I play at night and at weekends.

I'm still a beginner yet to graduate from his first game but I'm already 15 hours in against a Difficulty 6 AI and I'm somewhat confident enough for multiplayer. Been refining my strategy all throughout and learning tons of new tricks but my button-pressing isn't catching up at normal speed. (That can be fixed by... more butto -pressing!)

Lastly, I do have the full AI War collection so any expansion will do. :)

[UPDATE]
I'm now on now just 3-4 hops away from either AI homeworld on a second singleplayer 6/6 game with about 20 planets and 300 AIP. I'm right next to a poor helpless system containing that last A-Network Core Shield. ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:32:43 am by GTD-Carthage »

Offline vigilo confido

• Jr. Member Mark III
Re: Me Noob, LF Players Preferably Around the GMT+8 Time Slot
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:44:11 pm »
I can do it in the evenings but not at night.

Offline GTD-Carthage

• Newbie Mark II
Beginner Player; LF Players Available on 12PM - 4PM GMT+0
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:50:35 am »
That is a shame as I normally still have a number of chores to do as soon as I arrive home... however, I'm completely free for most of the time in the weekends, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:34:33 am by GTD-Carthage »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk