Author Topic: Soz , I decided to Try something Suicidal  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Frozen Critical

• Full Member Mark II
  • No
Soz , I decided to Try something Suicidal
« on: May 14, 2010, 09:46:19 am »
120 Planets , both AI 10 diff , both Sledge Hammer , 2x waves , CPAs enabled , Human Maratruder Minor Fraction , two players

Lets Rock

if you don't get the idea , i am using those settings to play a Deathwish Game with the ZR expansion with a friend , Game Details are Below :

Painis Cupcake(Me) , -300% , RED(wait , does the colour even matter , oh well , what ever)

The Worm has Turned Gentlemen , -300% , RED(again , i don't know if it matters)

AI 1 , 10 diff , Sledge Hammer , +300%

AI 2 , 10 diff , Sledge Hammer , +300%

Minor Fractions :

Human Maratruders

Options :

CPAs on , 2x Waves , Concealed Map

Has anyone Tried This Before?

Hint : i got hit by a CPA 5 minutes when we Started the Game , oh god , 2000 AI ships , but i haz fortress(i was going to say Fortrass here , but oh well)

note that the AIs were all hard, so don't think i will have rest in this suicidal Game
AMERIKEAN AM TELEFONMAST

Offline ShadowOTE

Re: Soz , I decided to Try something Suicidal
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:19:37 pm »
Let us know if this goes anywhere  8)

Offline Frozen Critical

• Full Member Mark II
  • No
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 08:48:31 pm »
It doesn't start too well , tho , the 2000 ship CPA was , fortunletly , only Mark Is , so they Nearly , but not all , destroyed my fortress , i set it on full repairs as i had no Spare resources to build another fortress.

The Worm Has Turned Gentlemen Had a toughter time , His fortress was Half-way thought building When the Krauts Attacked , and all he had was a windshiel- oops , i mean Forcefield Generator and some Mobile Mark I Cruisers , the reason he didn't get owned , was that i was able to quickly put together a Formidable force and Reach him in time , but putting together the Force almost made me Bankrupt , both in Metal , Crystal and Energy(i solved the energy problem aready) and took away time to build Cruisers to Defend my Homeworld

And , guess what , 2 waves , a 1500 and a 2000 , targetted at The Worm Has Turned Gentlemen and Painis Cupcake Respectively

And yes , i played the game longer then "The Worm Has Turned Gentlemen"
AMERIKEAN AM TELEFONMAST

Offline Ktoff

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 11:04:54 am »
Meh.. Try that with Technolgist AI ;-)

rubikscube

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 06:47:51 pm »
wow, I would last 5 minutes in your game (as in death by cpa)

Offline Frozen Critical

• Full Member Mark II
  • No
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 06:14:56 am »
After Throwing several Waves Off-Course , i manage to get together a Attack force of Mark I fighters , i zerged this attack force into the nearest wormhole : Dova , guess what i saw

http://yfrog.com/j2dovadefencesp
(also , thanks to some sort of Bandiwifth limitations , i had to erase out the unneeded parts , but do you even need them?)

yep , nearly impossible to break , thats how the defences are

EDIT : also , note that its not a bug , i attacked Dova , a CPA round ticked off , and that was the result
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:30:10 am by CRIT RAWKETS »
AMERIKEAN AM TELEFONMAST

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk