Author Topic: Can Player's Create a History, Or Write a History for Their Characters?  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II

It probably sounds silly, but as i was reading the interview with RPS for AVWW, the thought just occurred to me as Chris was explaining about character death and leaving their mark on the world.

Awesome interview, if anyone hasn't read it yet, i highly recommend it. A lot of depth, and a lot of the 'How All Of This Fits Together' kind of things that gave me a much better idea of the game. Very, very nice.  :)

-Teal

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Can Player's Create a History, Or Write a History for Their Characters?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:25:42 pm »
Probably not, but we'll see where it goes.  Definitely not at first, but after we hit all the baseline functionality, etc, we'll be expanding the world in ways that players think would be fun, and which would add to the customization and personalization.  Something like this would take some good thought, and but could add a really enjoyable layer for those who like that sort of thing.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Teal_Blue

• Hero Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:39 pm »
Thank you for the answer, wasn't sure if it was possible, it's nice that maybe it can be considered.

Looking forward to how things start coming together as time goes on and more of the game and how it will look,play and feel gets clearer.

Thank you and take care,
Teal

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 11:30:04 pm »
You bet!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk