Author Topic: AVWW Beta 0.524, "Lieutenant Battle Rock," Released!  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Hyfrydle

Re: AVWW Beta 0.524, "Lieutenant Battle Rock," Released!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 07:35:30 pm »
I have one five year old an one three year old a real handful at times so escapism to my pc is a must it keeps me sane. I'm sure I'll enjoy the party. How bad can it get fifteen kids running around screaming bit like a boss fight in AVWW.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 07:37:58 pm »
Just don't get tempted to bring out death touch and I'm sure it will be fine. ;)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Nalgas

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 10:12:51 pm »
As long as you have enough mana, there's finally a use for the spells to change the time of day.  Just push the clock forward to night time when you've had as much as you can take and send them to bed.  Either that or use some decoy fireworks as a distraction and make a break for it.  Heh.

Offline Professor Paul1290

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2011, 03:38:59 am »
I think I found the special somethings, and the moment I saw them I thought "I gotta get me some of those!".

Needless to say, I took several of them home with me.  :D

Offline Rekka

• Jr. Member Mark II
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 03:57:57 am »
Didn't find the special something yet but all this teasing is killing me. :D At least, I know where to search now. ;)

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 07:43:06 am »
Sorry about not getting the release out yesterday with more of the somethings. My keyboard died about an hour before I was finished, and I couldn't get it fixed. Will have a new one today and will push out the release tonight. Very frustrates with it -- that was only a two month old Razer Lycosa. But now I can't hit spacebar with any reliable result, making coding near impossible. I think I'm going to get a ma keyboard and use it on my pc; there are very few keyboards I like, but I loved the Lycosa until the spacebar broke. Apparently that is a common problem with them, to judge from the Internet. Anyway, writing from m phone at the moment.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Itchykobu

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 08:04:06 am »
FINALLY figured it out. I was having no luck in finding the new feature! But, when I did finally find it, it was pretty cool!

Offline zebramatt

• Master Member Mark II
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 08:20:12 am »
Part of the reason I didn't go with Razer for my new mouse was their unreliable build quality.

Hell, who'm I kidding. That was pretty much entirely the reason.

Offline eRe4s3r

• Core Member Mark II
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2011, 08:56:30 am »
I had 1 razor mouse and it broke within 3 months.. so yeah, since then its the G11 and MX518 for me all the way. Keyboard survives everything, nice clacking, no mushy buttons, and the MX518 is the best mouse that exists.
Proud member of the Initiative for Bigger Weapons EV. - Bringer of Additive Blended Doom - Vote for Lore, get free cookie

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2011, 06:38:38 pm »
I just got an apple wired keyboard that works great with my PC, so since I've always loved the feel of the apple keyboards that works out well for me.  The sole two downsides are: 1) no backlighting, and 2) no printscreen key.  But I can deal with that.

For a mouse I have a Razer DeathAdder, and knock on wood it's been reliable for me for about a year.  I always used a MS Intellimouse for the decade before that, and I love the way the DeathAdder feels like a logical next step from that.  Here's hoping it holds up better than the keyboard.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk