Author Topic: A few bugs that need squished  (Read 1833 times)

Offline FrostDragon

A few bugs that need squished
« on: May 28, 2012, 08:26:40 am »
I hate to give you guys more work... but as I've been playing I've came across a few bugs. 

-  Your Character indicator on the minimap doesn't scale when you make the minimap larger and it can be hard to find that little blue dot on larger map sizes

-  Urban Crawlers don't fire their 2nd weapon

-  There are in fact 59 Spells in the game and the list all section only shows 50

-  Dependin on the game's stratigic difficulty you will never get the maximum number of tier orbs permitted with the way missions are and how they hand out orbs.  The caps for stratigic difficulty need to be multiple of 3.   Also if you get your orb total down to say 22 of 25 orbs by upgrading three spells, instead of aheading to the cap, when you complete a mission it will put you back up to 25 of 25 orbs for that tier

-  Tool tips fort he Health, attack and mana enchants don't update if you have more then 10 skill points to use.  For example it will say you have 11/10 skill points used

-  Can't get Chared Amber as a mission reward.  I have done 15+ missions in areas said where it will come from and I've only got sunstone and Cat's Eye.  Makes upgrading Ball Lighting to tier 4 impossible. 

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
Re: A few bugs that need squished
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 08:32:29 am »
Thank you for these!

If you don't mind, would you put these into our bug tracker, Mantis for us?

You can find that here: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/my_view_page.php

Mantis is how we keep track of what is done and what needs to be done.

Cheers!

Offline LayZboy

• Full Member Mark II
Re: A few bugs that need squished
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 11:43:12 am »
-  Urban Crawlers don't fire their 2nd weapon

The Orange splodey ball or the Blue beamy gun thing?
I'm pretty sure they fire both, but if you aim at the head you can "jam" the splodey ball so it doesn't fire.

Also whilst talking about them, if a crawler drives into you, you can get stuck in it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk