Author Topic: UI & Icons look *MUCH* better (comparing with Alpha versions)  (Read 3940 times)

Offline swizzlewizzle

• Newbie Mark III
Just wanted to say that I haven't really popped in to play for quite awhile (babies do that..), and that the most striking thing to me, regarding the overall attractiveness of the game, is the updates to the UI and icons.

Previously, I didn't really realize this, but my feeling now is that getting the UI & Icons to a state of being equal to or better than in the original will go a *long* way towards helping this game be attractive to more gamers.

I know this has crossed many of your minds, but as someone that jumped from Alpha something-or-other to today's version, it's very striking.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: UI & Icons look *MUCH* better (comparing with Alpha versions)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 02:15:12 pm »
Thank you very much!  And yeah, I definitely want to take this a lot further than it is now, even.  Congrats on the new addition(s) to your family, by the way!

Hopefully in the next month or so there will be some pretty dramatic changes to the icons as well as sidebar.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk