Author Topic: Prerelease 1.009E (Cheat Codes and AI Updates).  (Read 10464 times)

Offline Admiral

Re: Prerelease 1.009E (Cheat Codes and AI Updates).
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 12:38:12 pm »
I think it would be an interesting exercise to have some sort of "favorite maps" section to the community wiki, or something like that.

Just because you have your own private "GodWiki" doesn't mean you can't contribute to our community wiki.  :P

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Prerelease 1.009E (Cheat Codes and AI Updates).
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:36 pm »
I think it would be an interesting exercise to have some sort of "favorite maps" section to the community wiki, or something like that.

Just because you have your own private "GodWiki" doesn't mean you can't contribute to our community wiki.  :P

Oh, I know -- and I have, to a degree, already, with some small edits and additions.  Mine isn't meant to be a GodWiki, but more of an official manual-standing.  Some of the distro places I am talking to are big on having official documentation, which is one of the primary reasons I didn't want to just open up that wiki for community use.  But I don't have a "me vs you guys" mentality about this or something. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk