Author Topic: Making a list for Compilation of Text Issues Mk. IV  (Read 744 times)

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
Making a list for Compilation of Text Issues Mk. IV
« on: June 03, 2014, 02:00:48 am »
Even though I am not the one who has made these things in the past, I think it is about time to start on the next one.

I will gather some of the ones I see here, and any other people want to submit, and package them up into a mantis entry.

These can be from simple typos, to innacurate descriptions, to even descriptions missing important information.

Here are some of the ones I can think of; I will update as I think of more

-Some of the ship types still call their Mk. V variants core (Core Neinzul youngling firefly, Core Zenith Reprocessor, and others)
-The short form of the Neinzul Youngling Firefly is Y Firefly, as opposed to the standard Yng X of all the other Neinzul types
-Regen golems and neinzul scapegoats need to state in their description what they are unable to regenerate

Offline Bognor

Re: Making a list for Compilation of Text Issues Mk. IV
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:27 am »
You can start a new one if you want, but... err... any reason not to just add to the existing one?  Mark III and down are all resolved, and Keith has pointed to this one as something he wants to fix before 8.00.
Your computer can help defeat malaria!
Please visit the World Community Grid to find out how.

Offline TechSY730

• Core Member Mark V
Re: Making a list for Compilation of Text Issues Mk. IV
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 10:52:02 am »
*facepalm*

Didn't realize this was already started.

Will add to existing one

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk