Author Topic: Wiki upload error  (Read 8643 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
Wiki upload error
« on: August 26, 2016, 05:18:07 am »
Hello.

While working on the wiki, I tried to upload a new version of an image and I got that error. What is strange is that I uploaded new images earlier without problems. Maybe it comes from the new version / brand new.

Internal error

[9ee9cf5f] /mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:Upload MWException from line 291 of /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/mail/UserMailer.php: PEAR mail package is not installed

Backtrace:

#0 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/mail/EmailNotification.php(509): UserMailer::send(MailAddress, MailAddress, string, string, array)
#1 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/mail/EmailNotification.php(456): EmailNotification->sendPersonalised(User, string)
#2 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/mail/EmailNotification.php(269): EmailNotification->compose(User, string)
#3 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/mail/EmailNotification.php(197): EmailNotification->actuallyNotifyOnPageChange(User, Title, string, string, integer, integer, array, string)
#4 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/changes/RecentChange.php(328): EmailNotification->notifyOnPageChange(User, Title, string, string, integer, integer, string)
#5 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/logging/LogEntry.php(629): RecentChange->save(string)
#6 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/filerepo/file/LocalFile.php(1376): ManualLogEntry->publish(integer)
#7 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/filerepo/file/LocalFile.php(1157): LocalFile->recordUpload2(string, string, boolean, array, boolean, User)
#8 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/upload/UploadBase.php(708): LocalFile->upload(string, string, boolean, integer, array, boolean, User)
#9 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php(486): UploadBase->performUpload(string, boolean, boolean, User)
#10 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specials/SpecialUpload.php(197): SpecialUpload->processUpload()
#11 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPage.php(384): SpecialUpload->execute(NULL)
#12 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(553): SpecialPage->run(NULL)
#13 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(281): SpecialPageFactory::executePath(Title, RequestContext)
#14 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(714): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#15 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(508): MediaWiki->main()
#16 /home/arcengames/public_html/mediawiki/index.php(41): MediaWiki->run()
#17 {main}
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Re: Wiki upload error
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 07:39:19 pm »
Please stop breaking our services. This is an official warning.

On a more serious note, I'll take a look when I get home and see if I can sort it out. It has something to do with the email settings, so if you are set to be notified on upload, try disabling that.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:49:46 am »
 ;D
No problem. It doesn't seems to be a critical problem as it doesn't affect wiki readability.

(I added that meme to my collection. Thank you for that. ;) )
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 05:31:55 pm »
;D
No problem. It doesn't seems to be a critical problem as it doesn't affect wiki readability.

Alright, it should be fixed now. If not, I'm going to be like every AAA studio and ban you and pretend nothing was ever wrong. :P
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 01:17:50 am »
;D

Alright, it should be fixed now. If not, I'm going to be like every AAA studio and ban you and pretend nothing was ever wrong. :P
Thank you, everything is ok noWMYGODWTF?!? I don't even understand that new bug!

Okay, calm down and start from the begining.
Well, I noticed the Mercenary Zenith Beam Frigate (used on this list) wasn't pictured as I remembered. I searched my AIW files and found the right picture. I uploaded it (first it didn't work, now the upload says it's ok) and checked the Mercenary List page: the picture was still the old one. I went back to the file's page and there the true WTF begun: the page says "Pumpkin uploaded the wrong picture right now; Steelpoint uploaded the good one last week". But the WTF kept overflowing: I clicked "revert" while being sure I uploaded the good one and then... The file's page now says "Steelpoint uploaded the good picture last week, then Pumpkin uploaded the same picture today, then Pumpkin reverted to the wrong picture minutes after." (So, according to the site, I uploaded the same picture and "reverted" to a picture that wasn't uploaded.)

:o :o :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk