Author Topic: Test Mantis  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Test Mantis
« on: August 21, 2015, 09:52:38 pm »
I recently created a test Mantis that has the exact same contents as the real Mantis (Except no attachments) and then proceeded to mess with it a little. I'm not entirely sure of the scope of the changes, so I wanted to give it some time in development, before releasing it. I would be very grateful if you guys could, in your spare time, mess around a little with it and see if anything is missing or not working, or even just being strange.

Logins to that Mantis are the exact same as the normal Mantis, and nearly all content is preserved. However, content will not be added automatically, and any content added will likely not be seen by Chris or Keith.

It is located at https://www.arcengames.com/development/
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline kasnavada

• Hero Member Mark II
Re: Test Mantis
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:40:54 am »
Parsed a bit fast but :

https://www.arcengames.com/development/view.php?id=17221

This one has a status @15@.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 11:09:59 am »
The two things hat I notice are that the voting thing is gone (that was a custom plug in), and the internal status (or whatever we called it) is also gone. That was a custom field, but not one we use anymore so I don't much care about that bit. The voting system has been reasonably popular, though.

Thanks for doing this!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 11:33:56 am »
Certainly would agree with keeping the voting plugin.

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 12:52:05 pm »
Parsed a bit fast but :

https://www.arcengames.com/development/view.php?id=17221

This one has a status @15@.

Fixed, thanks!

The two things hat I notice are that the voting thing is gone (that was a custom plug in), and the internal status (or whatever we called it) is also gone. That was a custom field, but not one we use anymore so I don't much care about that bit. The voting system has been reasonably popular, though.

Thanks for doing this!

Also fixed!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 02:26:50 pm »
Ooh, very nice! At this point I don't see anything missing that I care about. Does anyone else?
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 02:01:05 pm »
Alright, the Mantis that was in /Development is now in /mantisbt , so the updated Mantis is now released for the general public! We do have the old Mantis available, so if something is messed up I can easily undo it and revert back.

Offline x4000

• Arcen Staff
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 07:17:26 pm »
Awesome, thank you! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk