Author Topic: Mantis takes site related stuff too!  (Read 13401 times)

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
Mantis takes site related stuff too!
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:58:48 pm »
Pretty much just the title. If you encounter any bugs (And I know some of you guys are hitting some weird errors), you can report them on Mantis, which I would be so grateful for. You can also add suggestions for the forums, mantis itself, the wiki, the main site, etc. etc.
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
Re: Mantis takes site related stuff too!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:03:33 pm »
Is that a new thing, or a a feature thats just hidden in mantis, waiting for someone to find it? :)

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:09:47 pm »
Is that a new thing, or a a feature thats just hidden in mantis, waiting for someone to find it? :)

A bit of both. It used to not have clear categories for web related stuff, so I added those. If I missed any, let me know! :)

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 10:05:44 pm »
Okay, so not entirely related to this, but just as an example that I am actually working on what is submitted, there is a new status in Mantis for something that requires feedback. Problem is, I need a good colour for it. So, I'm leaving this (Kinda) up to you guys. I say kinda because if you decide on a colour that just wouldn't work, I can't use it, sorry. Until we have a colour, it will probably just remain white unless I can find a temporary colour for it. EDIT: Just changed it to a slightly lighter purple than the feedback status.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 10:17:37 pm by Dominus Arbitrationis »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk