I'm guessing given the recent layoffs no one is going to look at this one, but I'll still post it just in case.
The forum notifications emails go to spam on my mail server with the default settings of the spam assassin. Not a problem for me - I can easily white-list, but something that Arcen might want to improve.
Here are the headers, note that edited out my real domain / host names.
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.0 (2014-02-07) on
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.9 required=5.0 tests=DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06,
RCVD_IN_SBL,SPF_FAIL autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.0
* -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
* [188.8.131.52 listed in list.dnswl.org]
* 2.6 RCVD_IN_SBL RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL
* [184.108.40.206 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
* -0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2 RBL: Average reputation (+2)
* [220.127.116.11 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
* 0.9 SPF_FAIL SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
* [SPF failed: Please see http://www.openspf.org/Why?s=mfrom;id=srs0%3Duo5c%3Dqe%3Darcengames.com%3Dno-reply%40mydomain.com;ip=18.104.22.168;r=myhost.myhost.q8.internal.cloudapp.net]
* 2.4 DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06 Date: is 3 to 6 hours after Received: date
* 0.0 HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail
* domains are different
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: from sender154-mail.zoho.com (sender154-mail.zoho.com [22.214.171.124])
by service.mydomain.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 91DB27B57A
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 10 Apr 2016 04:48:02 +1200 (NZST)
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
Received: from ssl://smtp.zoho.com (126.96.36.199 [188.8.131.52]) by mx.zohomail.com
with SMTPS id 1460220478028541.7736217932589; Sat, 9 Apr 2016 09:47:58 -0700 (PDT)