General Category > Untitled 3D Survival

This is not a dinosaur game!

<< < (12/12)

Pumpkin:
Okay. I'm not yet sold on this idea (survival and 3D), but now you've told us more, I'm trusting you. Thank you very much for taking the time to reassure your community. I'm looking forward for the preview videos and the kickstarter.

Good luck, Chris. Good luck, Arcen.

x4000:
No worries!  And yeah, I don't figure everyone who is an existing fan of Arcen will be a fan of this.  Like most of you, I like more than one type of game.  The chances that all of my tastes would line up exactly with yours are minuscule.  That said, I also hope that for many of you this will be the only game you like in the survival genre because everyone else is just "doing it wrong." ;)

crazyroosterman:

--- Quote from: x4000 on March 01, 2016, 10:15:07 am ---No worries!  And yeah, I don't figure everyone who is an existing fan of Arcen will be a fan of this.  Like most of you, I like more than one type of game.  The chances that all of my tastes would line up exactly with yours are minuscule.  That said, I also hope that for many of you this will be the only game you like in the survival genre because everyone else is just "doing it wrong." ;)

--- End quote ---
hey I'm very much looking forward to this(provided my laptop can cope with it fingers crossed) just well yea when it comes out of early access for reasons I've already stated.

x4000:
But now we ARE making a dinosaur game over here: https://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/board,120.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version