Author Topic: Who else is broke like me and picked this up today?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Echo35

• Master Member Mark II
  • More turrets! MORE TURRETS!
Who else is broke like me and picked this up today?
« on: November 28, 2010, 08:30:58 pm »
After wanting Tidalis for quite some time, I FINALLY  got to pick it up today (Along with Shatter because I've been eyeing that too) on Steam today. Got a friend of mine to get it too, so we're going to try the Multiplayer later. Once again, Arcen has made an incredible title! So who else got this on Steam today, either for yourself or someone else?

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Who else is broke like me and picked this up today?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 09:40:40 pm »
You and what looks to be tens of thousands of other folks, actually.  We're pretty happy with the results of this bundle deal (and it's only 8 hours in). :)  Should be a lot of new faces around here soon!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline snrub_guy

• Full Member Mark II
Re: Who else is broke like me and picked this up today?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 06:10:37 am »
Already had it, but grabbed the pack anyway. I'll have done that with 3 of the 5 indie packs by the end of this sale. The deals are incredible, and some extra cash to devs of games I already own is fine by me. Especially if they happen to make a game I've logged hundreds of hours in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk