General Category > Tidalis

Tidalis Beta 1.017: Improvements To Combo Scoring At Game Over

<< < (2/6) > >>

TechSY730:

--- Quote from: x4000 on May 23, 2012, 05:06:35 pm ---Desyncs tend to be pretty time consuming to find, and I'm still at a $40,000.00 loss from having made this game in the first place.  Most people that play it seem to enjoy it as it is just fine, and there's almost nobody playing it these days.  I'm thinking this would not be the best use of resources, to be frank.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I figured as such. Just a thought though.

As stated before, this game is in a very good state as is now. I still like to play it from time to time.

If I do manage to find something massively flawed or bugged, I'll let you know, but given that its been like two years and no massive new bugs opened (in fact, very few bugs opened at all), I doubt I will. ;)

Thanks for your time.

x4000:
You bet!

Castruccio:
Would you guys ever consider putting Tidalis in a Humble Bundle?  The game was critically acclaimed and is redeemable on Steam, so you'd have a strong case for inclusion.  You might be able to make some or all of your money back.

x4000:

--- Quote from: Castruccio on May 27, 2012, 10:19:04 am ---Would you guys ever consider putting Tidalis in a Humble Bundle?  The game was critically acclaimed and is redeemable on Steam, so you'd have a strong case for inclusion.  You might be able to make some or all of your money back.

--- End quote ---

We would definitely consider something like that, and that's the sort of thing that could change everything -- Tidalis's big failing has been a failure to reach an audience, not to capture the audience it did find.  I can't really comment on things of this nature in advance, but let's just say that we do talk to a lot of various distributors and bundle folks and so on.  We'll see what happens, if anything, but we do keep our ear to the ground for that sort of thing!

x4000:
This version is now out as the default on Steam, since it's so stable, so that people don't have to update to it.  We had to convert the game from steam2 to steam3 to get that set up, but that worked out faster and cleaner than I feared it might.

While I was at it, I also fixed the volcano theme so that the lava falls on the left actually shows up correctly. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version