Author Topic: Soundtrack release?  (Read 11914 times)

Offline slaix223

Soundtrack release?
« on: August 21, 2012, 03:44:38 am »
Perhaps I'm dumb and can't find it (I've only done a brief skim of the forums at the moment, so I could have missed it), but is there anywhere we could potentially listen to/buy this game's soundtrack?  It's so nice and calming that I can't help but want to listen to it without having to play the game, or if I'm off doing something else.

Offline Mánagarmr

• Core Member Mark V
  • if (isInRange(target)) { kill(target); }
Re: Soundtrack release?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 05:06:09 am »
I don't know if Pablo ever released the soundtrack for Tidalis. You can check his Soundcloud. If not, then you can simply ask him to release it :P
Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.

Thank you for contributing to making the game better!

Offline PVega8

• Arcen Games Composer
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:13:21 am »
I actually did release it on iTunes/Amazon, but it sold very few copies (not really worth the fees to keep it up on sale). I could put it back on sale through Band Camp of there's enough interest.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.  Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline KingIsaacLinksr

• Master Member
  • A Paladin Without A Crusade...
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:37:10 pm »
I'm still interested in getting a copy of it too.
Casual reviewer with a sense of justice.
Visit the Arcen Mantis to help: https://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/
A Paladin's Blog. Long form videogame reviews focusing on mechanics and narrative analyzing. Plus other stuff. www.kingisaaclinksr.com

Offline evilbee

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 06:11:55 pm »
I would like a copy too.

Offline slaix223

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 03:13:29 am »
I can't say how quickly I'd be able to buy the soundtrack as I've been rather lax with how careful I've been with my money, but I'd definitely buy it at the soonest chance were it to be released. 

Bandcamp would indeed probably be your best bet, as I doubt they have those fees that Amazon or iTunes have, especially with the several albums I know on there that don't have a price.

Offline PVega8

• Arcen Games Composer
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 08:21:02 am »
Yes, Band Camp is definitely doable. I will look into it when I get a break. Ancient Shadows OST and Shattered Haven tracks are currently a priority. But I will definitely get on this soon.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Click here to get started with Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports.  Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk