Author Topic: (steam version) shift tab  (Read 7738 times)

Offline Thorgred

(steam version) shift tab
« on: July 18, 2010, 09:10:11 am »
when i shift tab to see my achievements or to chat and i shift tab again to get back again to the game the mouse clicking to start a level wont do anything
the temporary fix to this is to alt tab out of the game and then go back in

Offline triggerman602

• Sr. Member Mark II
Re: (steam version) shift tab
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 12:22:20 pm »
Normally holding shift makes it so you can rotate blocks with left click. (probably for those 1 button mac mouses amirite?) Steam overlay is making it stick in this mode. Simply hitting shift again will set it back to normal.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: (steam version) shift tab
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 09:21:05 am »
Ah, that's a great tip, thanks. There are some bugs with unity relating to keypresses after a major state change, and this looks like one of them. I'll talk to unity about that this week and see what they say.  The main variant that we've seen is that when you are off on another window and then click back into unity, the first click registers as a left-click instead of a right-click if you were right clicking. Hopefully something fixes in unity 3.0, but I will talk to them about it. Nicetip on the "press shift" workaround, though!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk