General Category > Tidalis Technical Support

redeem on steam error

<< < (2/4) > >>

Aklyon:

--- Quote ---Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Retail copies and other digital versions of this game cannot be registered through Steam. If you wish to create a shortcut to this game in your Library list, instructions can be found here:

Title: Adding non-Steam games to the Library tab
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2219-YDJV-5557

A full list of games with CD Keys that can be registered through Steam can be found at the following link:

Title: Retail CD Keys
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

Please let us know if you have further questions.
--- End quote ---

Fiskbit:
I believe this is a mistake on their side. We did get Steam redemption set up (see this post and its replies), but I vaguely recall that Tidalis might not have actually ever made it onto that Retail CD Keys page. From the sounds of it, getting this set up is a very manual process for them, so such a mistake wouldn't be impossible.

I'll ping Chris about this to see if there's anything he can find out.

Aklyon:
Its not entierly a great big problem for me (theres enough games in my Steam list already), its just easier to find later, since I tend to clump anything not on the desktop into large folders that are. (And then forget what is in which one ::)) I've got plenty of other things to do while we wait here. (like AVWW  ;D)

furiuzmnky:
I just purchased Tidalis as well using the coupon and have the same Steam error.

shauno:
"Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Unfortunately, used CD Keys (whether resold or given by an individual or a store selling used goods) cannot be activated via Steam.

If you have recently purchased this product, please contact the seller to discuss a refund or exchange. "

No help from Steam Support...  :(
I pm'ed BurtonJ, but no response yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version