Author Topic: Literally Stuck in Tidalis Adventure Mode  (Read 6919 times)

Offline Unspoken

Literally Stuck in Tidalis Adventure Mode
« on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:25 am »
I started a new adventure campaign and at the 3rd stage, regardless of the amount of clicking I could not play it.

I created another adventure campaign and at the 9th stage I could not select it. Alt-tabbing seemed to help or it might have been switching from full screen to windowed (I'll try and repeat the steps if a stage becomes un-selectable again).

I found someone in the steam forum with the same problem.

"In adventure mode, i can't click on the fourth level..." "And i'm stuck...Anyone can help with this bug?"

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Literally Stuck in Tidalis Adventure Mode
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 12:08:29 pm »
This happens when you use alt-tab or shift-tab to go out of the game or bring up the Steam interface -- simply tapping alt or shift will make the problem go away.  For a whole lot more details, let me refer you here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19064961

It's an unfortunate challenge with the Unity 3D engine, but we hope to make it at least more obvious what's going on in an upcoming update to Tidalis.  Thanks for your support!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk