General Category > Tidalis Custom Puzzles Added To Community Free DLC

My first puzzle

(1/3) > >>

PLivesey:
Hi there,

This is the first puzzle I have made - I wanted to try and use walls but I think I started out very simple.  I was going to try some sort of spiral puzzle, but I think I will get to that once I get more used to the editor.

Now, onto my puzzle.  I am not sure how hard it is - as I made it I pretty much only see my way as viable.  I can do it in 1 move, but would like to see if there are any other ways.

Feedback welcome!

(Store in Tidalis\RuntimeData\Logic\LevelFolders\Custom, and then in Tidalis click Play -> Puzzles -> Custom -> Plivesey first puzzle.dat)

Edit: Included a screenshot for those who might want to see it before DLing it.  (And no - it isn't set up for the solution... or is it!?)

Fiskbit:
Cool, that was a fun puzzle. I've solved it in one move, but not more. It was very satisfying that it things happened the way I had envisioned it after spending a lot of time setting it up the firs time. :)

This puzzle has made it more clear to me that we need to change around the walls, since the current walls are SO HARD to see. :)

I look forward to more puzzles from you!

PLivesey:

--- Quote from: Fiskbit on April 17, 2010, 07:41:16 am ---Cool, that was a fun puzzle. I've solved it in one move, but not more.

This puzzle has made it more clear to me that we need to change around the walls, since the current walls are SO HARD to see. :)

I look forward to more puzzles from you!

--- End quote ---

Wow, that was quick.  Care to message me where you started?  I am going to try and make it bigger/harder.

Fiskbit:
I started with the blocks. I can post my solution, if you'd like.

Edit: And I need to edit my posts less. You replied before I'd finished. ;)

Edited again: to remove my spoiler.

PLivesey:

--- Quote from: Fiskbit on April 17, 2010, 07:42:21 am ---I started with the. I can post my solution, if you'd like.

Edit: And I need to edit my posts less. You replied before I'd finished. ;)

--- End quote ---

Heh, I will make this one harder.  I am currently trying to create a puzzle that is not a 1-time thing, but more a "It depends on which group of colours you get rid of first, and where they are" kind of puzzle.  I hope it's better!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version