Author Topic: Reflex - My First Puzzle  (Read 11157 times)

Offline triggerman602

• Sr. Member Mark II
Reflex - My First Puzzle
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:10:00 pm »
This is my first puzzle. I call it Reflex. I think it should be a little bit difficult, but i cant really tell since i made it and know the solution. It is to be solved in 2 moves. I only know of one solution.

feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:53:49 am by triggerman602 »

Offline Ixiohm

Re: Reflex - My First Puzzle
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 03:31:05 am »
Good puzzle triggerman :D

Perfect name for this puzzle, hadn't worked without good timing. It took me a few tries, but it was quite clear from the beginning what I had to do. I agree with you that there is probably only one possible solution. I will keep an eye out for your next puzzle.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 08:31:31 pm »
I conscientiously avoid playing complex brainteaser levels, my brain just can't handle the extra load after all that software design and coding ;)

But one thing you may want to consider is using passable wall blocks for those two "wall tiles" below that red block on the bottom segment.  The wall tile is still supported to allow custom "shapes" for boards like you did with the segment divided, but if it's just one or two tiles in the middle of a puzzle often the passable-wall blank has a somewhat more polished look to it.

Of course, people might be confused and think that you have to clear them to achieve the clear-all-blocks objective (you don't have to clear them or plastic or anything else that is truly un-clearable).
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline triggerman602

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 12:43:27 pm »
I think i made this puzzle before the implamentation of wall blocks.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 11:02:42 am »
Added to the Community Brainteasers for official version 1.005!  Thanks so much for the submission!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk