Author Topic: Vague Tooltip  (Read 5260 times)

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
Vague Tooltip
« on: October 25, 2015, 07:50:46 pm »
I was helping Acutians to build an armada. The tooltip which tells about you can return back to buildings, and you must use super fastforward asked me: "you are not doing this because it takes forever, are you?" and it was really the case, it was because i could not find mentioned super fastforward button.

I clicked YES. Yes, I was really doing this because it is taking so long.

But the game understood it as, Yes, I know what I am doing, just let me go, and finished the quest.

Offline ptarth

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Hero Member Mark III
  • I'm probably joking.
Re: Vague Tooltip
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:01:35 pm »
fast-forward and super fast-forward are right next to each other on the middle left side of the screen.
Note: This post contains content that is meant to be whimsical. Any belittlement or trivialization of complex issues is only intended to lighten the mood and does not reflect upon the merit of those positions.

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 08:29:39 pm »
fast-forward and super fast-forward are right next to each other on the middle left side of the screen.

Is it possible that super fast forward is deactivated for waiting missions? I mean, you can wait as long as you want how could you super fast forward that.

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 09:03:12 pm »
Is it possible that super fast forward is deactivated for waiting missions? I mean, you can wait as long as you want how could you super fast forward that.

No, that's what the super-fast-forward button is for, to skip past long dispatches.

Offline tombik

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 05:06:05 am »

No, that's what the super-fast-forward button is for, to skip past long dispatches.

Okay thx, then I was confused about which one of them is super :D

Offline Draco18s

• Resident Velociraptor
  • Core Member Mark V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 11:17:23 am »
2x Fast Forward

IIRC, it runs the game as fast as possible and skips out on some rendering.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 03:25:51 pm »

super fast forward is a bit scary make sure to not let the universe explode.
c.r

Offline chemical_art

• Core Member Mark IV
  • Fabulous
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 03:50:15 pm »

It is certainly more !fun!
Life is short. Have fun.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 05:38:38 pm »

It is certainly more !fun!
what's even more fun is putting the game into observer mode and going into super fast-forward for a ridicules amount of time I used  to do it all the time when I had the time to play this game and usually it resulted in the thoraxians forming fear empires.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:40:34 pm by crazyroosterman »
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk