General Category > The Last Federation

Sneak Peek: The Last Federation

<< < (14/14)

tigersfan:

--- Quote from: Professor Paul1290 on November 07, 2013, 09:39:51 am ---Darn it, why do cool things like to happen when I'm not paying attention?

This is starting to sound like a Drox Operative meets Mount and Blade, which is funny because just yesterday I was thinking that I would love to have a game like that.  :P

--- End quote ---

While I agree that might be a cool game, I'm not sure that's accurate with this one. I'm really not sure how the M&B connection really fits.

x4000:
Yeah, extremely different from Mount and Blade for sure, I think they could not really be more different.  But that would be cool!

keith.lamothe:
Actually I was thinking yesterday or the day before that there was a lot of M&B in the strategy layer.  Not in combat at all.  But in that you're a single group moving around interacting with different governments and with various other entities, and you can grow or shrink or gain or lose resources in the process.

Professor Paul1290:
Yeah I sort of had the M&B strategy layer in mind. I tend to associate that aspect more specifically with M&B due to the existence of War of the Roses, Chivalry, and the like.

x4000:
Ah, gotcha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version