Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Magus-k

• Newbie Mark II
Quick question
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:36:26 pm »
When a town get's hit and it's buildings turn to ruins, is there any easy way to see what was destroyed or what you have already built?

During one game, I went a lost half my town at once and when I was trying to rebuild on another site, I had to spend more than a minute to figure out what I needed to rebuild via Process of Elimination.

Maybe have an inventory button with all buildings and how many of each you have.

For example
Red   Blue
1       1        Pig farms.
1       0        Butchers.
0       3        Barracks.

Offline Mick

• Hero Member Mark II
Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 02:41:21 pm »
I find it simple just to look at the end of turn report. You can see how much you are gaining in each resource for each faction. I typically have some general idea of how much I want of each resource, and if I see that it's gotten well below what I want, I know what to build.

I don't look at the report often, but I will check it now and then if I am seeing a lot of buildings go under.

Offline PokerChen

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 03:03:08 pm »
Hovering over the red/blue population bar should show you a detailed list of how many building each faction has. It's a little hidden, so when Chris finishes his little break we can leave him a Mantis note to update the tutorial.

Offline Magus-k

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 03:04:29 pm »
Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk