Author Topic: Question about Boarine regents  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
Question about Boarine regents
« on: April 09, 2015, 05:37:36 pm »
Let me be honest, the Boarines are my favorite race. My question is how to I change the regent's nature to warlike so I can ask them to go on a killing spree???
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline steelwing

Re: Question about Boarine regents
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:32:53 pm »
Let me be honest, the Boarines are my favorite race. My question is how to I change the regent's nature to warlike so I can ask them to go on a killing spree???
If you give her enough bribes, the Regent's disposition will change sooner, but the change is semi-random.  You can get the same effect with a Thoraxian Hive Queen.
Here's a post that explains it, though I'd love to hear a more detailed explaination of how "getWellbeingMultiplier" works in Chris' code.  ;)

Offline Zebeast46

• Full Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 09:52:08 pm »
God dammit, forgot i had already asked this question, also bribes dont change the regents nature (although i should probably suggest it on mantis) they only give you influence with the Boarines.
AI 1 = Chris.

AI 2 = Keith.

Taken from Bognor

Offline Pumpkin

• Hero Member Mark III
  • Neinzul Gardener Enclave
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 04:18:02 am »
If I remember correctly, a Boarine leader is concerned by the most important topic for its planet, which is the lowest RCI (and maybe the available land/population ratio), and if you want it/him/she to be concerned by solar unity, its planet must be nice, so no negative RCI. And then, because it starts to believe that the better way to be safe is to have a solar federation, you can ask it to go to war or enter the federation.

Long time I didn't play TLF, so I might be inaccurate.
Please excuse my english: I'm not a native speaker. Don't hesitate to correct me.

Offline crazyroosterman

• Master Member Mark II
  • Cluck.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 06:01:45 pm »
If I remember correctly, a Boarine leader is concerned by the most important topic for its planet, which is the lowest RCI (and maybe the available land/population ratio), and if you want it/him/she to be concerned by solar unity, its planet must be nice, so no negative RCI. And then, because it starts to believe that the better way to be safe is to have a solar federation, you can ask it to go to war or enter the federation.

Long time I didn't play TLF, so I might be inaccurate.
I think your pretty much right apart from the solar unity part the times I've had her on solar unity's she's refused to declare war on other races so I believe what you need to bribe those guys to start raping and pillaging.
c.r

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk