Author Topic: Operation: Zero (Doesn't fly)  (Read 930 times)

Offline YunoRaptor

Operation: Zero (Doesn't fly)
« on: April 29, 2014, 02:49:45 pm »
I've been playing this game a while now, and I quite enjoy the "Operation" side of the abilities.
I've found however, that Operation Zero has some issues.
I deploy them, and they just kinda... sit there.
They literally just hover there in one big pile of 20 bombs, waiting for a stray bullet to destroy them all at the same time.

I suppose I can still use them during a fly-by as space-mines to instagib a nearby flagship (will try this next), but I seem to recall that they used to fly around and actually try to hit stuff.

Is this a problem with something I'm doing wrong, or is this a bug?

(I'm currently playing version 1.006, but I've noticed this problem in 1.005 as well, I *THINK* in 1.004 they still flew around, but not sure. I KNOW I've seen them fly before.)
Also, hi, first post, fun game, excellent support. My commendations to the devs.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Operation: Zero (Doesn't fly)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:53:18 pm »
Thanks, we got this one for 1.007. :)

* Fixed a bug where squadrons (including player operation-spawned squadrons) could sometimes just sit there doing nothing at all, because they were being issued attack orders that they immediately then discarded as invalid.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and welcome!
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk