Author Topic: Moon Questions  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Mick

• Hero Member Mark II
Moon Questions
« on: October 13, 2014, 08:40:10 am »
1) Can races ever colonize a moon w/o player intervention? I don't think I've ever seen this happen.

2) Can Burlusts colonize moons, ever? There doesn't seem to be a way to encourage them to do this. Seems like a waste if they have a lot of moons.

Offline nas1m

• Master Member
Re: Moon Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 09:17:26 am »
1) Can races ever colonize a moon w/o player intervention? I don't think I've ever seen this happen.
That's a good question. I am inclined to say no, although it might be cool if they would go for an economic boost that way all on their own.
The only ways for races to colonize moons I remember are the respective Planetary Advice Political Deals (obviously) and, a little more on the exotic side, the Andor Political Deal which makes them assist a race in colonizing a moon...
Craving some more color and variety in your next Bionic run? Grab a boost and a couple of custom floors!

Offline Mick

• Hero Member Mark II
Re: Moon Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 09:59:59 am »
Hmm, it seems like they should be able to have a % budget item toward moon colonization on their own. Does this mean in observer games moon colonization doesn't happen at all? That seems a bit... wrong.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk