Author Topic: I will be streaming The Last Federation this afternoon  (Read 955 times)

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
I will be streaming The Last Federation this afternoon
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:51:06 pm »
Come watch me play The Last Federation this afternoon.  I will begin as soon as I have the game from the humble store and get it set up.  I will be giving away 2 codes if possible from the humble store as well to people who want it, so if you want the game but can't afford it, you might get it free here.

For those new to Twitch.tv but are familiar with YouTube, the main draw to Twitch is the improved chat.  This allows casters the ability to interact with viewers a lot better than you see at YouTube.

To properly interact with chat, you will need to set up a twitch tv account and verify your e-mail in your profile settings.  Sorry, I have to do that to reduce the number of spam bots that come into the channel.  Also watch links in chat unless verified by me.

I'm doing this because I've enjoyed A Valley Without Wind, AI War, and Bionic Dues, and I think it's time Arcen gets their dues for making great games.  Also, Cupcakegoodness, you said you've watched me play AI War before?  Let me know who you are, so I know who I'm talking to.

Finally, my channel can be found at www.twitch.tv/chthonicone/  You can hear announcements for when I go live at www.twitter.com/chthonicone/  I can't predict precisely when I will go live due to humble store timing, but I will post in here as well so that you know. 

Offline Pepisolo

• Arcen Volunteer
  • Master Member Mark II
Re: I will be streaming The Last Federation this afternoon
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:04:57 pm »
Nice. I'll tune in for a bit.

Offline Azurian

• Space is a beautiful place
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 03:13:34 pm »
I'll watch it too, hope you play with the 1.0 version coming out in a few hours, since there have been major new additions and changes made based on the changelog.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:15:26 pm by Azurian »
PLEASE REPORT FEEDBACK TO MANTIS IF YOU WANT THEM TO SEE IT!
http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view_all_bug_page.php

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 03:15:06 pm »
I'll watch it too, hope you play with the 1.0 version coming out in a few hours.
I'll play with whatever comes to steam at this point.  It seems that I'll have to wait for steam anyways.

Offline Azurian

• Space is a beautiful place
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 04:10:53 pm »
Well let us know when the stream begins  :D
PLEASE REPORT FEEDBACK TO MANTIS IF YOU WANT THEM TO SEE IT!
http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view_all_bug_page.php

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 04:11:27 pm »
Oh I will... once I have the game...  There seems to be some disconnect with Steam and Humble Store

Offline Chthon

• Sr. Member Mark II
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 05:31:25 pm »
Starting the stream now.  Slight change.  Due to the Humble Store's client protection I was only able to purchase 1 extra copy before it locked me out.  Don't know for how long.  However I have one copy to give away today and I'll look into getting another in the future.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk