Author Topic: Betrayal mode - How to colonise my moons? / Meteor event disappears  (Read 3260 times)

Offline Tolc

• Full Member Mark II
Either I'm too stupid or I don't see a way to do this. Anybody able to help the blind guy that I probably am? All I'm seeing is the action "Mine uncolonised moon"...

By the way: Is it intentional that the "meteor hit planet" event displays ca. 50 solar months duration, but is gone shortly after? Can't remember specifics, but that seemed odd to me.

Offline steelwing

Re: Betrayal mode - How to colonise my moons? / Meteor event disappears
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:08:23 pm »
I don't think the player has the ability to colonize moons in Betrayal Mode.  I certainly never saw any option to do so...

Offline Captain Jack

• Hero Member Mark II
  • Just lucky
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 11:19:53 pm »
The point of mining is really to get a surplus of stuff for trade purposes, which is really about making different races like each other more.

Since you're plotting to kill everyone the absolute last thing you want is for the other races to band together against you.

As for why you can't do it for yourself, it's either because of balance, because you have other ways to get the materials, or it's a legit oversight.

Offline Tolc

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 12:09:00 pm »
Well, I wanted to boost my economy a bit that way, but if it's intentional that's fine. Maybe I'll ask Chris in another post (Mantis, etc.) directly once SBR is done...

Thanks for answering!

Still wondering about that meteor event, though...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk